Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ovulation Signs?

I'm not sure whether to be excited or not.  Here is the checklist of what my body has been doing the last few days...

  • I'm on CD13
  • CM - last couple days its been ok.  Not GREAT.  No EWCM as of yet.  But at least there was some which is more than I can say for the last year or so.
  • A teeny tiny bit of pink spotting today.  I looked that up & it says it can be a sign of ovulation.
  • Last 24 hours or so very mild lower abdominal cramping.
  • No temperature spike in BBT.
  • Very 'on the verge of weepy' the last couple of days.  I've welled up at just about every news report I've heard/seen.
What do you think?  Is there a chance I could actually be ovulating, or am I getting my hopes up without enough evidence?

Oh - and also, should I stop working out if I am ovulating??

~SCS

2 comments:

  1. I think you just MAY have ovulated! I have heard that slight spotting equals ovulation as well- some women even say they experience very slight cramping as well. One thing is for sure about IF- we have become much more in tune with our bodies!

    About working out, I don't necessarily think you need to STOP working out, but perhaps tone it down...can't wait to hear some news soon after your 2WW.

    Blessings!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing more about these signs gives you a fair idea whether or not you’re at the peak of fertility. Watch out for the following signs to know if you’re ovulating:
    sign of ovulation

    ReplyDelete