Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

A very happy and surprising birthday, indeed.

I got the best present I could have ever asked for.





A BFP.



I have not been feeling well lately.  For the past week or so.  Just feeling a bit off, and nauseous.  Hubby had been a bit under the weather too, so I just figured that I got a bug from him.  And I've been exceptionally tired....sleeping much more than usual.  Last night I thought...well, its CD 39 tomorrow, and its my birthday.  I want to have some wine with dinner, so I better POAS just in case.

I hadn't thought of POAS before....I never really associate AF being late with a possible BFP anymore...just because of so many long cycles and so many BFNs.

I didn't expect this.

I'm indescribably happy.

And nauseous.

I can't thank all of you enough for your support. 

One Perfect Emby.....in a few weeks time hopefully I will be passing that baby dust along myself to someone else!  I haven't even received the book in the mail yet!!!  That's one powerful book!!!  Thank you, my dear!

Becca....you are so sweet.  I love to read all about your family of 5...thank you for your ongoing support.

And Maddy.  I can't say enough.  There are not words.

Love to you all.  And thank you so much.  Now I need your 'stickiest' thoughts!

Hugs
~SCS

8 comments:

  1. What the!!!! OMG I am speechless and just absolutely THRILLED for you. What a wonderful wonderful gift for you and your husband. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! It's all happening!!!! What great news and such a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am so shocked and I am so so incredibly happy. Maybe I am a good omen with the baby dust this year after all? ;)

    This really is fantastic news. I am completely honest in admitting that with the TTC stuff I have no idea about figures or anything but I am so pleased that this cycle has been a long one because of good reasons!!!!

    Well done, congratulations and all the very very best in your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness I cant believe it....thats so good to hear.....and Im so glad even though you have not got the book yet the dust sure did its magic...and that would be great if you sent it along to share with someone else....that book is magic!!!!

    Sticky dust will stay with you and this baby is going to grow inside you for next 8 months for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and yes I forgot happy bday too so focused on the BFP...what a beautiful gift for you one that you will always cherish

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That is the best birthday present ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How the hell did I miss this?? Great birthday present :-). Stick baby stick! Congratulations!

    So glass I have an IG/ME buddy. Totally my go-to cry movie!

    ReplyDelete