Saturday, September 3, 2011

SO frustrated - & message to One Perfect Emby

I`ve been offline for a while...lots going on.  This is not the time for a catch up post, but I AM reading your posts my friends.

I have been trying to comment on some of your posts & getting this drop down selection below the comment box that says ``comment as`` and then I`m supposed to select from the drop down list.  Some of the selections are Google Account, AIM, Open ID and more.  I`ve tried all of them and none of them work!  I`ve tried Open ID and copying and pasting my blog URL into it, but that doesn`t work!  Does anyone know what this is!!!  Its driving me bonkers!!!

So, my dear One Perfect Emby, thank you so much for the offer of the book.  I would LOVE to send you my email address.  I don`t want to post it publicly though - so not sure how to get it to you!  Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcomed!

And I promise to write an updated post soon, with pictures of what I have been up to.

Hugs
SCS

7 comments:

  1. That is strange as mine automatically comes up for me... no idea what's happening there sorry!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine played up a little on Saturday when I assume the blogger changeover happened but been ok since then. Hope it is all sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARe you on facebook at all? I could give you my facebook name to message you via facebook my email address as I dont have one that I use for my blog either to advertise publicly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also re blogger think I now use Firefox as I always kept getting that message using Internet Explorer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I posted my email address but deleted it so you should get it in your email my message

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to thank you for the comments on my blog recently, its always good to see some form of input. Thanks for your concern on my leg, it is healing well and will hopefully be healed fully next week, I won't quite get away with it this week and hope it doesn't scar but I've looked after it rather well. And in response to your question, a stone in UK weight is 14lbs! So I nearly lost 1/2 a stone this week so I am really chuffed. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete