Monday, August 22, 2011

Should have stayed in bed.

CD 60.  Wow.  I haven't had this long a cycle since we first began TTC.

And I just entered my temps from the weekend into Fertility Friend and up pop the crosshairs!  It seems to think I may have ovulated on CD 55 - last Wednesday.  I just frantically emailed hubby from work freaking out saying "when did we BD last week?!?!?  I didn't write it down & now I forget!!!  ARGH!!!" I don't think we did it at the right time, but I just can't remember!  I had so totally written this cycle off that I went & bought some nice wine for the coming weekend which we are spending at my mom's cottage with friends of ours.  I thought I'd cut loose a bit and feast and drink.  Now - I don't know!

Also, I go for my first 2 of 3 ultrasounds today and I'm nervous.  Will they be able to tell if I've ovulated??  I don't suppose so....  So now I guess I start a TWW that I'm not even sure is really a TWW.

I don't know whether to be excited or devastated that we might have missed an opportunity, or just be apathetic & think that AF will just show up randomly whenever she feels like it.

Ooohh....breakfast has become quite unsettled.

Ugh - hubby just emailed back and said that it was either Wednesday or Thursday.  Crap.  Thats not great.  I know...we're supposed to be doing it more....but we'd really written this cycle off and kind of needed a break.

What a morning.  We wake up to news of a nearby town full of centuries old historic buildings, pretty as a picture and a big tourist destination on the shores of Lake Huron being destroyed by a tornado yesterday....also a very very popular Canadian political leader who was finally just getting the momentum his party has been seeking for years has passed away.  I'm not overly political, but for a politician, I liked this guy.  He was very likeable.  Its sad.

When I got out of bed today I actually said to myself "It feels like a Monday.  It feels like a dark day."

Perhaps I should have stayed in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment