Thursday, June 23, 2011

BFN & CD1 All Before 10am.

Wow, what a day.  First, yesterday my naturopath provided me with some more PG test strips.  Being on CD43 and with the 'two line trick' I explained to her, she suggested I take another first thing this morning.  We did acupuncture and she took 'just in case' precautions around my possibly being pregnant.

I woke at 5am to take my BBT as usual.  38.3.  Thats lower than normal & a big drop from the past couple of weeks.  I hit 'snooze' and took it again about 20 minutes later.  38.8.  Thats closer to normal for me.  I got up and got my little pee cup & did my thing.  BFN.  At least this time I didn't trick myself into believing I was pregnant.  I kind of just figured it was another crappy cycle.

Off to the gym.  Work out my frustrations with my trainer.  Felt good.

About an hour ago AF arrived. 

Big morning.  At least I have new cycle to have hope for.

I did talk to my naturopath about CoQ10 & she agreed it wouldn't hurt and wouldn't interact with anything I'm currently taking.  So I'll be picking up some of that today. 

I went to the bookstore to look for "The Infertility Cure".  They didn't have it, but I got a book called "Fully Fertile" which looks interesting.  Particularly its got a lot of fertility Yoga poses which I was looking to find anyway.  I also got a beginner meditation book and a meditation CD.  I HAVE to calm my mind.

My big challenge is figuring out how to slow my life down so that my body can build itself up rather than deplete itself.  Its going to take some time....and there will be people who will be unhappy with it.  Thats always hard for me.  I am a 'pleaser'.

I get to spend some time with my 3 year old neice tonight.  She ALWAYS brings me such overwhelming joy.  I'll feel better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment