Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Following" Frustration! Fellow Blogger advice needed.

I don't know if anyone can help, but I do hope that if you are reading this that you will.

I have been trying to follow a few blogs that I have found, but I can't!  There is no option to, no follow button on the blog!

I don't really understand how this all works, I guess.

On a couple I was able to 'subscribe' but then it took me to a Google reader thing and that's where I will apparently see updates.  I don't really want that.  I want the blog to appear in my 'blogs I follow' list on my dashboard so that I can see when someone has written a new post.

This also concerns me that others can't follow my blog.  I clicked on 'what is following' and it gave instructions on how to add a 'follow' button to my blog, by going to the 'layout' tab on the dashboard.....but there is no such tab!

I'm seriously confused!  HELP, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment